Here you pre-pay for an unspecified sleeping space in the area Grövelsjön/Rogen where you find the mountain cabins Rogen, Skedbro och Storrödtjärn. Please select a start date, choose number of days and number of guests.
On the border between Sweden and Norway you find our mountain cabins in the Rogen area, along the trail between Grövelsjön and Tännäs. Mountain shops of various sizes are available in the cabins.
- Pre-paying on the website gets you a better price than paying directly at the cabins.
- You can use your pre-paid nights at any mountain cabin within a period of two weeks before and after your selected start date. The dates do not have to run consecutively.
- An unspecified sleeping space at STF's mountain cabins means a regular bed or a floor bed, not a specific bed or room. Both sleeping options include a mattress, pillow and quilt.
- Remember to print your confirmation and present it upon arrival at the mountain cabin.
- All guests need to present a valid membership card (physical or digital) to the cabin manager to get a discounted rate.
- Opening hours for mountain cabins may differ, so make sure that the cabins you intend to visit are seasonally open.
- Cancellations can be made until 6 pm the day before your start date (stated on your confirmation). After this, the amount paid is non-refundable, whether or not you have made use of your pre-paid nights.