Here you pre-pay for an unspecified sleeping space along the trail between Kungsleden Abisko-Kebnekaise where you find the mountain cabins Abiskojaure, Alesjaure, Tjäktja, Sälka and Singi. Please select a start date, choose number of days and number of guests.
Abisko-Kebnekaise is Kungsleden's most popular trail, starting in Abisko and ending at Kebnekaise. This trail is dotted with large mountain cabins which stay open from mid June until the end of September, and from the end of February until the end of April/May. As this trail experiences high visitor use, the prices are slightly higher than in some other areas.
- Pre-paying on the website gets you a better price than paying directly at the cabins.
- Your pre-payment is only valid in the mountain cabins between Abisko-Kebnekaise and not for overnight stays at STF Abisko Tourist Station or STF Kebnekaise Mountain Station.
- You can use your pre-paid nights at any mountain cabin within a period of two weeks before and after your selected start date. The dates do not have to run consecutively.
- An unspecified sleeping space at STF's mountain cabins means a regular bed or a floor bed, not a specific bed or room. Both sleeping options include a mattress, pillow and quilt.
- Remember to print your confirmation and present it upon arrival at the mountain cabin.
- All guests need to present a valid membership card (physical or digital) to the cabin manager to get a discounted rate.
- Opening hours for mountain cabins may differ, so make sure that the cabins you intend to visit are seasonally open.
- Cancellations can be made until 6 pm the day before your start date (stated on your confirmation). After this, the amount paid is non-refundable, whether or not you have made use of your pre-paid nights.