Here you pre-pay for an unspecified sleeping space in Kungsleden Vindelfjällen where you find the mountain cabins Aigert, Serve, Syter, Tärnasjö and Viterskalet. Please select a start date, choose number of days and number of guests.
At Kungsleden's southern starting point, Hemavan, you will trek into beautiful Vindelfjällen. At reasonable distances there are mountain cabins, all the way up to Ammarnäs. These cabins all have shops and are open during winter and summer.
- Pre-paying on the website gets you a better price than paying directly at the cabins.
- You can use your pre-paid nights at any mountain cabin within a period of two weeks before and after your selected start date. The dates do not have to run consecutively.
- An unspecified sleeping space at STF's mountain cabins means a regular bed or a floor bed, not a specific bed or room. Both sleeping options include a mattress, pillow and quilt.
- Remember to print your confirmation and present it upon arrival at the mountain cabin.
- All guests need to present a valid membership card (physical or digital) to the cabin manager to get a discounted rate.
- Opening hours for mountain cabins may differ, so make sure that the cabins you intend to visit are seasonally open.
- Cancellations can be made until 6 pm the day before your start date (stated on your confirmation). After this, the amount paid is non-refundable, whether or not you have made use of your pre-paid nights.