- Prepayment gives a discount per person/night from the price you would pay at the mountain cabin
- Prepayment can be used for accommodation at any time from two weeks before the starting date until two
weeks after it.
- Note that the mountain cabins along Kungsleden from Abisko to Kebnekaise charge higher prices during the summer.
- The opening periods of the mountain cabins differ – remember to check that the mountain cabins you are planning to visit are open.
- Remember to print out the booking confirmation and take it with you when you visit the mountain cabin.
- Prepayment of accommodation in STF’s mountain cabins is used to pay for either an ordinary bed or a made- up bed on the floor with mattress, duvet and pillow.
- Cancellation and refund valid until the chosen start date. After this date, no refund will be made.
- If prepayment has been made at the reduced rate for members, membership cards must be presented for all guests at the mountain cabin.