STF Arådalen Mountain cabin
Arådalen is a valley to the west of the Hundshögen mountain, in the southern Ovik mountains. The hostel, which dates from 1895 when a tourist station was built here, is thus located in genuine mountain surroundings. The hostel today is enjoyed by both experienced mountain tourists and families with children.
- Phone number: +46-76140 66 38
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Number of rooms: 6
- Number of beds: 11-25
- Address: Västra Arådalen, 84031 Åsarna
- Opening hours: 2018: 23/3-15/4, 21/6-30/9
- Breakfast: No breakfast
- Restaurant: No restaurant
- Pets allowed
A basic café service is available
Some rooms are available in which pets may accompany guests
Food and equipment for outdoor activities are sold in the shop. The range of goods differs from facility to facility. Learn more about our selections in the mountain cabins here.