More about STF Storulvån Mountain station
Staying in a mountain lodge has no comparison! Neither a hotel nor a cabin – we are something unique in between. Accommodation in the heart of the mountains where no other civilization exists.
Simple, rustic rooms where you can choose yourself the level of comfort you want. Do you want the best possible service or the lowest possible price? Whatever you choose, you also have access to self catering facilities, drying room, washing machine and common room.
In Storulvån’s restaurant, the taste sensation is enhanced by the cosy atmosphere and the view over the beautiful mountains. With our new south facing sun-deck, the restaurant takes you one step closer to the mountains.
The shop at Storulvån provides everything you need for mountain exploration – tasty food, maps, equipment, and clothes from leading suppliers.
Furthermore, you can hire everything you need, and this section is open from morning until late afternoon. We have a wide range of goods, perfect for both the beginner and experienced practitioner. And the season doesn’t matter at all – winter or summer are both great for mountain experiences. Here you can supplement your equipment in order to ensure as memorable an experience as possible.
We think that high-quality and carefully cooked food is part of the experience. Therefore we will put a lot of time and joy in the cooking process. We are proud to use locally and ecologically produced ingredients as far as possible.
To see and do
Skiing, hiking and MTB biking.
Adjustments due to the coronavirus
STF has implemented a large number of adaptations based on the general guidelines of the Public Health Agency of Sweden in order to make it possible to welcome you in a safe manner. This information may be updated at a later date.
• We only accept guests who have booked their stay in advance. We have reduced the number of bookable beds in dormitory rooms to ensure that bunk beds are shared only by guests from the same party. The proportion of limited beds varies depending on the mountain station, room type and size of the room. We allocate parties to different rooms as far as possible but we cannot guarantee your party will have its own room if you have not booked this. If you want to ensure that you do not have to share a room with other guests, we recommend that you plan your stay for dates or accommodation facilities where you are able to book a whole room.
• Duvets and pillows are provided. It is obligatory to bring your own sheets and pillow cases (or to rent them) in addition to your sleeping bag, travel sheet or duvet cover for the duvets in the rooms. You will need to be able to cover all bedclothes for your own safety.
• We offer contactless check-in. If you wish to check in without having to meet anyone, contact us before arrival at our email address which you will find in the booking confirmation under "Contact information".
• In addition to this, we have made a number of other adjustments at our mountain stations. The latest information can be found at https://www.swedishtouristassociation.com/corona
• It is important that you are updated on the Public Health Agency’s general guidelines and the procedures established by STF before your stay.
Thank you for your understanding and welcome to the mountains!
Are you more than 10 people planning a conference, family reunion, school trip or perhaps a training camp for the sports team? Complete the form and your request will be sent to your selected accommodation, which will get back to you with a quotation to suit your group!REQUEST QUOTATION