What are STF doing to protect guests and staff from the coronavirus outbreak?- We follow guidance from the Swedish Public Health Agency and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (UD).
- All STF's accommodations, local chapters and staff have been given information about Covid-19, along with instructions and directions.
- We act according to routines that have been established, which will apply in the event of a case of Covid-19 at any of our accommodations.
- Hygiene and cleanliness are always a priority to us. We have now further strengthened our routines for cleaning, washing and hygiene.
- Increased focus on hand hygiene.
- Regular disinfection of frequently used surfaces such as door handles, reception desk, bathrooms/showers, guest kitchens, light switches, elevator buttons and other places that guests use regularly.
- Hand disinfection is often available to guests in public areas.
- We have established routines in case of illnesses among employees.