Kebnekaise - the finest ski touring area in Sweden, offers an amazing setting for ski mountaineering and alpine climbing. Join us on this classic Kebnekaise course and learn the basics necessary to know when travelling in alpine terrain.
During the course we will spend the nights at Kebnekaise mountain station and Tarfala mountain hut. Tarfala, the most beautiful high alpine valley in Sweden, is the perfect starting point for some of the best skiing and climbing tours in the area.
Visiting the north of Sweden in March means the sun is returning, giving us longer days with still low temperatures and mountains covered in powdery snow. Take the chance to learn something new or improve your skills in a breathtaking environment.
- Accommodation for 6 nights in a dormitory
- Full board (breakfast, lunch package, dinner)
- Mountain Guide
- Safety equipment (please book through firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 30 % discount when renting skis and ski boots.
- Transfer with snowmobile between Nikkaluokta and the station
(remember to pre-book, email@example.com)
- To participate in this activity you should have previous experience from off-piste skiing and be in good shape.