Enjoy the rolling forested landscapes, windswept peaks and untamed lakes. Let yourself be fascinated by the northern light in Abisko. Or go all the way to Narvik to participate in exciting adventures in an arctic mountain environment. If you’re staying in Norrland, the night train takes you to Sweden's capital, where you disembark right in the middle of the city center.
How to use the discount code
Terms and conditions
The discount applies to the regular price on all travel on Vy's night train to Norrland. The membership benefits are valid indefinitely and you must present your valid STF membership card during the trip.
The discount is not valid for
• Purchasing period and annual passes
• Family offers, pet compartment on night trains, group offers.
• Discounted student, child and senior tickets or in combination with other offers, discounts or promotions.
• Combination trips with other train companies/Resplus. If you want to use the discount on a full journey involving multiple train companies, each section of the journey must be booked separately.
• For sections covered by a special surcharge; for example, travel to Arlanda airport, no discount is given on the station fee. However, the discount will apply to any section that qualifies for a discount.
If you have questions or problems regarding Vy's booking service, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0771-444 111.
Our signature trails
What makes the signature trails distinctive is the beauty of their surroundings and that they are characteristic of their part of the country. Together, the trails paint a broad picture of what Sweden has to offer in terms of hiking...
More about mountain hiking
The Swedish mountain range, which stretches from Treriksröset in the north to Dalarna in the south, offers fantastic hiking opportunities. Thousands of kilometres of marked hiking trails await you.