With sections from Sundsvall in the south to Kiruna in the north and with a section towards Storlien and the Jämtland mountains, you have many options to reach your favorite destination.
Experience how an entire city is moved in Kiruna, swim in the scenic archipelago of Luleå or hike in the Jämtland mountains. Norrtåg takes you to your destination in a smooth, comfortable and environmentally friendly way.
How to use the discount code
1. You can find the discount code on the page with all your member benefits. (Login required).
2. You can then book your journey through the Norrtåg homepage by including your discount code in the promotion code field. On the page you can select your language from the right corner.
Terms and conditions
The discount applies to the regular price on all travel on Vy's night train to Norrland. The membership benefits are valid indefinitely and you must present your valid STF membership card during the trip.
The discount is not valid for
• Purchasing period and annual passes
• Family offers, pet compartment on night trains, group offers.
• Discounted student, child and senior tickets or in combination with other offers, discounts or promotions.
• Combination trips with other train companies/Resplus. If you want to use the discount on a full journey involving multiple train companies, each section of the journey must be booked separately.
• For sections covered by a special surcharge; for example, travel to Arlanda airport, no discount is given on the station fee. However, the discount will apply to any section that qualifies for a discount.
If you have questions or problems regarding Vy's booking service, please send an email to email@example.com or call 0771-444 111.
Our signature trails
What makes the signature trails distinctive is the beauty of their surroundings and that they are characteristic of their part of the country. Together, the trails paint a broad picture of what Sweden has to offer in terms of hiking...
More about mountain hiking
The Swedish mountain range, which stretches from Treriksröset in the north to Dalarna in the south, offers fantastic hiking opportunities. Thousands of kilometres of marked hiking trails await you.