More about STF Stockholm/af Chapman & Skeppsholmen Hostel
STF af Chapman & Skeppsholmen Hostel is located in Stockholm's city center, on the island of Skeppsholmen. You can stay in the craftsmen’s building from 1832, or onboard the ship. af Chapman it is one of the most famous landmarks in the city and the fully rigged ship overlooks both Gamla stan (Stockholm's old town centre) and the Royal Palace.
The hostel offers families, couples, backpackers and experienced travelers of all nationalities the opportunity to share its friendly settings. Many of our guests return to enjoy the pleasant environment, but also to take advantage of the superb location.
The hostel's reception is located in the main building, the craftsmen’s building (Hantverkarhuset), next to the ship. The building is open 24/7 and serves to provide additional accommodations for our guests. You can either stay in the craftsmen’s building or on the ship af Chapman. We offer single rooma, double rooms, quadruple rooms with 4 beds, or you can just rent one bed. In the craftsmen’s building we also offer a dormitory with 16 beds.
Breakfast is served in the craftsmen’s building: weekdays between 7.00-10.00 am, and weekends between 7.30-10.30 (opening hours may vary depending on the season). Breakfast can be purchased upon arrival or when you book your stay.
Café Skeppsholmen is open every day from 8 am until 8 pm (opening hours may vary depending on the season). We serve warm food and sandwiches, as well as coffee, tea and traditional Swedish “fika”, such as cinnamon buns.
• We are open all year round and the reception is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• If you are not already a member, you can join STF anytime at the front desk.
• Our organic breakfast buffet is served daily, all year around.
• We have a well-equipped guest kitchen at your disposal.
• In the main building, you can play billiards, watch TV or enjoy something tasty from our café.
• Showers and toilets are shared amongst all guests and are located in the corridor.
• Some rooms have bunk beds, except the single and double rooms located inside the main building.
• We welcome both small and large groups, and are happy to accommodate your particular needs and wishes
• Our meeting rooms are available for rent for special events and occasions.
• All guests have access to laundry facilities and free Wi-Fi.
• We have a luggage storage space.
• There are parking spaces adjacent to the building and passes can be purchased in reception (200 SEK for 24 hrs.).
• We have a café that serves food, beer and wine from 11 am all year around. During the summer (May-September) we also open our restaurant onboard af Chapman.
Since 2019 we no longer accept cash!
Are you more than 10 people planning a conference, family reunion, school trip or perhaps a training camp for the sports team? Complete the form and your request will be sent to your selected accommodation, which will get back to you with a quotation to suit your group!REQUEST QUOTATION