More about STF Stockholm/af Chapman & Skeppsholmen Hostel
STF af Chapman & Skeppsholmen Hostel is centrally located in beautiful surroundings, with views over the Old Town and the Royal Palace. Stay comfortably in the craftsmen’s building (Hantverkshuset), or aboard the three-masted full-rigged ship, af Chapman. Af Chapman brings together world travellers, business guests, backpackers and families with children. The bus stop is 200 metres from the hostel and the Stockholm Metro, as well as ferries to the archipelago, are a five minute walk away. This gives you excellent opportunities to discover the entire Stockholm region. Attractions such as Skansen, Gröna Lund, ABBA The Museum, the Vasa Museum and Cirkus are easily reached with the Djurgården Ferry. Skeppsholmen is home to the museums Moderna Museet, ArkDes and the Museum of Far Eastern Antiquities (Östasiatiska museet), as well as restaurants.
Our own Café Skeppsholmen is open all year round, with meals and other refreshments served from 08:00–20:00 (opening times may vary in certain seasons). During the summer period, May to September, our summer restaurant Bar & Byssa is open on the ship. Here on the deck we serve food and drink that you can enjoy in the glow of the evening sun, with what is perhaps the best view in Stockholm. If it is raining you can sit inside in "Byssa´n". Due to the current times we are currently in because of Covid-19, Bar & Byssa will be closed during the summer. You are warmly welcomed to us at Café Skeppsholmen instead where we serve both food and drinks!
STF af Chapman & Skeppsholmen in brief:
• The reception, which is open 24 hours, is located in Hantverkshuset.
• Breakfast is served in Hantverkshuset on weekdays from 7:00–10:00 and on weekends from 7:30–10:30 (opening hours may vary during certain seasons). We serve a standard continental breakfast with vegetarian and vegan options.
• Sheets and towels, as well as cleaning after departure is included in all our prices.
• For information and to book accessible rooms, please phone reception.
• Parking is available in connection to the craftmen’s building and tickets are bought in reception (SEK 200 for 24 hours).
Since 2019 we no longer accept cash!
Are you more than 10 people planning a conference, family reunion, school trip or perhaps a training camp for the sports team? Complete the form and your request will be sent to your selected accommodation, which will get back to you with a quotation to suit your group!REQUEST QUOTATION